Kids Beech Wood Sunglasses - Blue
Introducing our kids' polarized sunglasses with ♻️ recycled plastic frames and solid beech wood arms. They are for boys and girls aged 3 to 9 years. They're lightweight, comfortable and the high quality TAC polarized lenses provide full UVA and UVB protection
- STYLISH and ♻️ ECO-FRIENDLY: Your kids will stand out from the crowd in these stylish children's polarized sunglasses. The frames are made out of ♻️ recycled polycarbonate and the arms are manufactured from solid beech wood
- PROTECTS YOUR CHILDREN'S YOUNG EYES: Our UV400 rated TAC Polarized lenses provide full UVA and UVB protection and eliminate harmful glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow. Much of the damage done to eyes happens at a young age. Invest in a pair of these polarized sunglasses for your children and protect their precious eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: TAC (Tri Acetate Cellulose) polarized lenses offer superior visual and polarization clarity. They are hard coated to resist scratching and block out 100% of all harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers, and are also lightweight and highly impact resistant.
- COMFORTABLE: Stainless steel spring hinges can flex outwards by up to 15 degrees, providing a snug and comfortable fit regardless of face shape. They will not pinch the side of your child's face. Weighing in at only 20 grams, these kids' sunglasses are also really lightweight - your kids will forget they've even got them on and will KEEP THEM ON!
- Included items:
- Kids polarized sunglasses with recycled frames and beech wood arms
- Durable, recyclable box which doubles up as a sunglasses case
- Microfibre carry pouch/cleaning cloth
- Frame width: 125mm
- Lens width: 45mm
- Bridge width: 19mm
- Frame height: 40mm
- Arms length: 130mm
- Protect your children's eyes and increase your ♻️ eco-friendly credentials by investing in a pair of top quality Wildwood kids' polarized sunglasses with recycled frames