Thinksport Kids Mineral Sunscreen (6 Oz)
Thinksport sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. Thinksport sunscreens utilize average zinc oxide particles greater than 110nm. Physical (or mineral) sunscreens work by protecting the skin with a physical barrier on top of the skin. Mineral sunscreens contain an active ingredient of either zinc or titanium oxide. Thinkbaby sunscreen has the active ingredient of zinc oxide.
Features & Benefits:
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Founding member Sun Safety Coalition
- Gluten free (third-party verified)
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
- More awards than any other sun care line