Thinksport Kids Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ (3oz)
$20.00 Sale • Save
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated on EWG’s Skin Deep with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing (Leaping Bunny member).
- SPF 50 (Highest allowed by the proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Does not contain any known chemicals harmful to coral reefs. Achieved the highest level of biodegradability testing.
- Water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Founding member Sun Safety Coalition
- Amassed more awards than any other sun care line
- Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Men's Health (top pick), Competitor, Backpacker (Top Pick), Standard, People Magazine (Must haves), Pharmacy Times, Men's Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump (Top pick), Favored. by (Top Pick), Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News (Must haves), Triathlete, Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist. Eco-Excellence Finalist. Silver Award NAPPA, Baby Maternity Magazine (Top pick), Babble (Top 10 Best), Its a Belly (Seal of Excellence), Metro Moms (Hottest Product), and Green Scene Mom (Winner)