Youth Mitts - Accented Grey/Black
These over-the-arm and adjustable Kids Mitts are perfect for the cooler months (spring and fall) or the downright frigid and freezing, think Canadian winter, they were designed in Canada after all!
The wide opening that goes over the arm makes it easy to slide onto little hands. Because Stonz Mitts are designed to go over-the-arm, your child’s hands (and arms) stay snug, and warm. And the mitten-style gloves stay on.
- The warmest kids mittens on the market: With 3M™ Thinsulate™ technology, fleece lining and extra wide over-arm coverage, your little explorer will stay cozy even when temps dip up to -º20C, without the bulkiness!
- No more lost mittens!: These clip together to ensure you can always find them, plus the two adjustable toggles keep them on all day long: perfect fit every time!
- Waterproof and wind-resistant: Chilly weather? No worries, your little one can still enjoy the wild outdoors. Featuring wind-resistant 600D nylon and an inner waterproof layer, their fingers will stay dry and warm even on a snowy day.
- Machine-washable: After a rough day outside, their mittens will show it. Nothing that some soap won’t fix! Throw these in the wash and they’ll be as good as new, without losing waterproofness.
- Non-toxic, vegan materials: Keep your kids AND the planet safe. We only use non-toxic materials that don’t harm the environment.