Toddler Bucket Hat 'Trains' Print
UPF50+ Baby Sun Hat with Chin Strap
The Bedhead Toddler Bucket hat is a fabulous baby sun hat featuring a soft flexible brim and rated is UPF50+ Excellent Protection!
Our Toddler Buckets have a soft flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight. All Bedhead hats are made from our super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
We know some little trainspotters have been waiting patiently for this hat! Tiny choo choos chugging across our grey marle hat. Also available in Classic Bucket and Legionnaire.
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the child's vision.